Login and Tech Requirements for Online Programs
Below are the links to both the core and supplemental programs used withing our district. Please reach out to your teachers via Class Dojo or via email for support if you are having trouble with login.
Think Central for Go Math
*students log in through Clever
Video: "Introducing i-Ready Assessment At Home for Families"
Video: "Presentamos la evaluación i-Ready en casa para familias"
*first time login will require your teacher's email address
Accelerated Reader (AR)
www.arbookfind.com (to determine if the book you are reading is an AR book)
myOn is a new feature on AR that allows your children to access digital reading materials at their reading level and then quiz all from one app! Here are links that our Library Media Tech, Ms. Salas, has put together to help inform you and your children on how to use it.
- Student video: https://bit.ly/3bH1Thp
- Teacher video: https://bit.ly/3idp701 K-2
- K-2 Student video: https://bit.ly/3phE5EN
- Grades 3-5 Search and Browse video: https://bit.ly/3iIr1WR
- Grades 3 – 5 Let’s Read and Quiz video: https://bit.ly/2Ygbwf2
*grades 4 & 5
Other Online Programs & Resources
Los Angeles Public Library
*digital library for kids 12 and under