1) Energy Savings Assistance Program
● Provides free energy efficiency and weatherization upgrades to moderate and low-income residents. Learn more at https://www.qcsca.com/enroll
2) Advanced Homes Program: be one of 50 homes to receive up to $50,000 in energy technologies
● Generate clean electricity and protect your home from blackouts by receiving rooftop solar panels, battery energy storage system*, and a heat pump water heater
● Get a free Home Energy Assessment to prepare for winter months and receive free energy efficiency upgrades and weatherization improvements
● Get a free water heater inspection to see if you are eligible for a free upgrade or replacement
*Incentives for battery energy storage are expected to expire by the end of January so it’s a great time to sign up for Advanced Homes!
3) Community Solar Program: sign up for a new electricity rate that will help you save 20% - 45% on your monthly electricity bill.
● Choose to have your home’s electricity generated by solar power instead of pollution-causing power plants
Contact us to sign up for any of these opportunities!
Email: [email protected]
Eligibility: Residents that are eligible or enrolled in low-income programs, such as the California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) and Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA) utility assistance discount programs, may automatically meet the income qualification requirements. Residents also must live within Bassett and Avocado Heights. Contact us for more details about eligibility. The Bassett Avocado Heights Advanced Energy Community (BAAEC) project is funded by an Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Challenge grant from the California Energy Commission (CEC).